The fall race weekend is coming to Talladega Superspeedway, October 11th through the 13th. I-92 WLWI is your Dega station with lots of hook-ups on tickets! Also, Alabama’s own Riley Green will be in concert. Win your way in from I-92, and even score a backstage meet and greet!
50 years of speed! That’s right, Talladega Superspeedway, the biggest and baddest track, is celebrating its 50th Anniversary! Talladega Superspeedway will once again serve as a pivotal event in the NASCAR Playoffs. The 1000Bulbs.com 500 MENCS event will serve as the second race (of three) in the Round of 12 in the MENCS Playoffs. The Sugarlands Shine 250 is the first race in the Round of 6 of the Gander Truck Series Playoffs, where, with a win, an eligible title contender can clinch a spot in the Championship 4 finale.
It all kicks off with the Big One on the Blvd.” on Friday night (October 11th) at 7 pm. NASCAR drivers parade & oversee outlandish fan competitions. There will be four all-new outrageous challenges announced soon!
Saturday Night Infield Concert: Country music artist and Alabama native Riley Green will headline the Saturday Night Infield Concert on Oct. 12. Admission is FREE to all infield guests & anyone who purchases a Sunday 1000Bulbs.com 500 ticket. Located at the intersection of Eastaboga and Talladega Blvds., festivities begin at 7 pm.
Listen to Greg Thomas during the I-92 / Riverside Chevy 4-Wheel Drive at 5 to win 2 tickets for Saturday’s Sugarland Shines 250 race, playing WHO’S REAR END IS IT? At the end of the week, one winner will get the I-92 Loyal Listener UPGRADE with a pair of tickets to Sunday’s race, the 1000Bulbs.com 500. PLUS… if that’s you, you’ll have tickets for the Saturday night concert with RILEY GREEN! ADD to that… I-92 will ALSO get you backstage for an exclusive MEET & GREET with Riley Green! Keep it on I-92 for the latest on the DEGA RACE WEEKEND and to WIN your way into all of the action!
UPDATE: On-air contesting for tickets has concluded.
Friday, Oct. 11:
• 11:35 AM – 12:25 PM NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series First Practice
• 12:35 PM – 1:25 PM Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series First Practice
• 2:35 PM – 3:25 PM NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series Final Practice
• 3:35 PM – 4:25 PM Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Final Practice
• 7 PM “Big One On The Blvd.” Fan Parade & Competitions
Saturday, Oct. 12:
• 9:35 AM NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series Qualifying
• Noon NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series Driver Introductions
• 12:30 PM Sugarlands Shine 250 – NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series Race
(94 Laps, 250.04 Miles)
• 3:35 PM Foodland/Food Giant Qualifying for the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series
• 7:30 PM Saturday Night Infield Concert featuring Alabama Native Riley Green
Sunday, Oct. 13:
• 12:20 PM Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Driver Introductions
• 1:00 PM 1000Bulbs.com 500 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Race
(188 Laps, 500.08 Miles)
ALL THINGS DEGA… VISIT TALLADEGASUPERSPEEDWAY.COM